Saturday, September 13, 2014

Brunner = Breakfast Anytime.

Brunner...
"Br"eakfast, L"un"ch, and Din"ner"...Brunner.
Okay, that abbreviation is probably not going to catch on,
but I like the concept.
Breakfast at anytime.

Maybe it's just because it's the weekend,
or maybe it's because I need more hugs in my daily life,
but I keep thinking about breakfast.
My breakfast obsession is growing.
I want to add eggs into everything,
and dive into a warm meal with a side of coffee.
I really miss breakfast during the week,
so I've decided to make a list of breakfast meals that I can make at anytime.
Breakfast, Lunch, or my other favorite time...DINNER!
Well, I'll have to leave the coffee out of my dinner/breakfast.
Of course that will mean that I will need to find ways to pair wine or beer with it instead.
Oh man...this is going to make it extra fun and extra delicious.

So here are a few breakfast ideas that will make any mealtime better.





1. Breakfast Pizza from The Chic Site
If you enjoy everything that is breakfast, then this is it...and it sounds like serious deliciousness.  What isn't great about pizza, tator tots, eggs, cheese, and pretty much anything else that your heart desires?  See, it's serious and it's delicious.



2. Southwest Breakfast Stromboli from Bev Cooks
It's similar to a calzone, but jazzed up for Brunner.  Sounds and looks fabulous to me!





3. Potato Bacon Casserole from Nestle Kitchens
I think this recipe, like so many others is versatile and can be modified any way you choose.




4. Tortilla Espanola from Saveur
Otherwise known as a Spanish Potato Frittata, but all I needed to see was that it was topped with thick cut potato chips.  I'm going to use this as a lunch idea. It has the chips already, so in my world it totally works.




5. Baked Egg Boots by Spoon Fork Bacon
Though this the last recipe of this list it will probably be the first recipe that I make.  I love the idea of baking bread bowls for breakfast.  What not to love about it?
Now I hope that you are ready to dive into something delicious and enjoy it at any time of the day.  No matter when you make and at this, your tummy will be happy...that's a given.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment