Sunday, April 12, 2015

Bomber & Jake

April 4, 2015

At some builds, I meet the dogs and
they are bouncing and happy-go-lucky fidos.
While at other builds, the dogs are nervous...
I totally understand nervous dogs.
My sweet boy is a nervous fido too.

So when we arrived at this build and I met Bomber,
the sweet grandpa of Jake and saw his nervous little shy tail,
I hoped to see something special.
And I did.

At the beginning of the build,
Bomber was hiding,
trying to stay away from all of us.
Jake, the grandson, was just a happy guy,
showing not much concern for anything.

The most amazing thing happened that day...
It's one of my favorite things about working with Fences For Fido.
Dogs change when they are no longer confined.
Wait until you see it!
Bomber went from a shy nervous dog, to a prancing fido greeting each volunteer.
And the BEST part?
Bomber and Jake have smiles that stretch a mile long.
 Just watch and feel your smile spread across your face too.

Bomber & Jake



1 comment: