Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Well, this is embarrassing...


Ah, Summer Vacation.
In my world this means that I can subject my brain to mindless daytime TV.
Nine months out of the year, I don't remember or even think about TV.
But as soon as Summer Break begins,
my world is opened up to the craziness that is available from 9am-4pm.
Man, it is definitely crazy...and it sucks me right in.
Plus, I have to say that I feel way more normal after watching these folks.

Today I have decided to admit my shame
and hang my head in embarrassment to the drivel that is daytime TV.
Ok, so I know that there are some great, educational programs,
but those are not the ones that I gravitate toward during the summer.
For me, it's all about stepping into a world
that is completely opposite of my own.
So, hold on to your hat and your judgement,
here are my top 3 most embarrassing TV choices.

3. Bridezillas:  Will they get married or not?!
I really don't know! And that's what makes this crazy ride fun.

Bridezillas: 21 & Crazy


Bridezillas: Most Humiliated 'Zilla


2. Maury Povich-
"Who's your baby daddy?"
Ugh! (hanging my head in embarrassed shame) I know...this is probably the most cringe-worthy show that I can't get enough of and I'm quite embarrassed by it.  But have you watched this mess?!  No, seriously.  Have you watched it?!










1. In the Kitchen with David

2012 In the Kitchen with David Favorite Moments

Hello QVC!  
Yes,  I watch QVC.  
In fact, I really, really like it, especially "In the Kitchen with David."  
I'm not sure if he's trying to be funny, but he is really a funny guy.
It's his facial expressions that really crack me up.
And when he tastes food...whoa!  He loves it all!  
Tune in, David is fabulous, but be careful...
you might end up with a new 6 piece cookware set.
But, maybe you needed it.
Don't judge me...
I told you to stop!
I know that somewhere deep,
you are curious and kind of want to watch it too.  
Otherwise, who's watching in from September through June?!
Yeah. See?!
I knew you were watching these shows too!
Someone has to be keeping these shows on until I can watch them.
They're definitely addictive.
You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment