Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy Birthday to The Murph



Five years ago this guy was born.

His early months were more than a struggle.
He was born into a hoarder house,
so bad that he got really sick.
But this guy does not give up.
He's stubborn, and that stubbornness helped him survive.
I like to say that he survive so that he could save me.
This was definitely a case where he rescued me,
not the other way around.
Sure, people would say, "Wow, that's great that you rescued him!"
but he and I knew the truth...
My heart was saved by his four little busy paws.

To read the entire story, check out these previous blog posts.


To celebrate this sweet guy, here's a look back a a year in the life of a Murph.

I love you more than you know Murphy!
And every day I'm thankful that you saved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment