Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Pies, Treats, and Jam, Oh MY!

It's been a busy few weeks,
which is why it's been a little quiet here in my blog.
Life has been filled with baking,
volunteering, celebrating Thanksgiving, 
class with the Murphy boy, and, of course,
my actual job, teaching.
Whew, it's been busy, but a good busy.

It's crazy to me that December is going to quickly!
I can't believe that it's the 9th.
It just snuck up on me, and the other day it hit me
that I hadn't even thought or put out my holiday menu for Christmas!
Eek!
So, here it is and there are some delicious new additions.
This Happy Girl is baking up a storm for the holidays. 
Phase one of baking starts this week! 
Let me know if you need a treat for your celebrations. 💖
----
Made with Flipagram
Download for free at www.flipagram.com/get

What is on the Holiday Menu?
Here it is!

HOLIDAY PIES: Classic, Vegan, or Gluten-Free
Apple Pie- The Classic ($20) V or GF
Apple Spice Cider Pie ($20) V or GF
Apple Maple Bourbon Pie ($20) V
Dutch Apple ($20) V or GF
Sour Cream Blueberry Pie ($18)
Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie ($20)V or GF
Triple Berry Pie ($20) V or GF
Dutch Berry ($20) V or GF
Bourbon Pecan Pie ($20)
Chocolate Cream Pie ($18)
Coconut Pie ($18) GF
Funky Monkey Pie ($18)
Spiked Key Lime Pie ($18) GF
Cookies and Breads
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies- Large Order ($15)
Molasses-Ginger Cookies-Large Order ($15)
Chocolate Crinkle- Large Order ($15)
Peanut Butter Chip- Large Order ($15))
Baklava- Large Order ($15)
Cranberry-Orange Bread, glazed ($10)
Coconut Rum Bread, glazed ($10)

Homemade Jam:   $3 each
Strawberry               Apple Butter 
Boysenberry             Pear Butter
Marionberry             Blueberry-Lime
Raspberry                 Triple Berry



What is Funky Monkey Pie?
Well, it's mostly just delicious!
It's my classic pie crust, layered with cookie butter, sliced bananas, and caramel.
As if that's not enough,
then it's topped with melted dark chocolate and fresh whipped cream.
See....YUM!




What is Spiked Key Lime Pie?
It's a classic Key Lime Pie spiked with tequila. 
I was going to call it Margarita Pie, 
but thought that I'd keep it simple.
All treats will be available for pick-up on either Monday, December 22, 2014 
after 2pm at my house or meet me at Kraxberger Middle School at noon.
(If you need treats sooner, please let me know! I'm baking for the next couple weeks.)

Payment: Cash, checks, or credit card through iSquare.
Please make all checks payable to Fences For Fido.

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment