Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Murphy Christmas

Maybe you haven't met my best friend...
He's Murphy.
or Murph
or The Murphinator.
No matter what he's called,
he's the best furry friend a Lori could ask for.
And when you have a bestie like him,
you must have a stocking for him at Christmas
and he must receive fun items from "Santa" too!

Here of some of the things that will be under the tree for Murph
and a few things that he just LOVES that will make your pooch happy too.

Murphy's brain needs to be active all of the time (Border Collies-Geesh!) and this will be a perfect, fun game.  I was super excited when I won the bid for this on an online auction for Lovers Not Fighters Pit Bull Rescue.  He's going to love it!

Okay, maybe Murphy doesn't care about this, but he's happy when I'm happy.  I'm happy when he's safe and I can see him.  It works well.  I love these collars because Murphy had a habit of breaking his dog tag off during his very active play and these collars are engraved with my contact information.  Perfect!


Murphy loves these chews and it's easy to know why...it's cheese! Yep...it's Yak and Cow milk made into this hard cheese.  Now if your furry bestie is an aggressive chewer, DON'T get this.  My mom got one for sweet Daisy girl and it lasted just a few minutes. Yikes! At around $10 a chew, you would definitely want it to last a little bit longer than that. Murphy isn't an aggressive chewer...he's a savors each bite and nibble, so it's perfect for him.  (I have to admit that I purchased this for Christmas and have already given it to him.  He smelled it and I gave in.  I can't take those big eyes looking at me! Yes, I'm a sucker.)



When I leave for work, this makes me not feel as guilty because Murphy's face isn't so sad.  He knows that when I leave he has some of his favorite treats to find and get out of his maze.  It makes leaving this sweet face a little easier.



A holiday is not complete until I mention the best toy ever!  The Chase 'n Pull is the highest reward toy for Murphy, which means that he adores this toy and I keep it that way by only bringing it out once or twice a week.  He gets so excited as soon as I say, "Tug?!" Boom.  Murph is ready to run and run fast! Zoom!

These are just a few ideas,
but they are sure to make your pup happy and you feel good.



From myself and The Murph,
Merry Christmas to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment