Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happiness Boosters

Life has been stressful.
In my family we deal with stress in a very simple way...
laughter, smiles, and little giggles.
Yep.
It's simple,
but works every time.

Here are a few things that have made me laugh, smile, or giggle.
One night I fell into a YouTube blackhole and landed in a snorting with laughter fit.
This video was the reason.
Dave Franco & Conan Join Tinder

I love me some hash browns.
There may not be anything else that I love more than finding a restaurant that has crispy, yet not too greasy hash browns.  Mmmmmm....it sounds really good right now.

#Hashbrown Huntdown 2K15

I love food. (Yes, food will be a topic today.)
This is a given.
When I'm done with eating, I start thinking about what the next meal will be.
Yep. Food.
Jennifer Lawrence is my homegirl.
She understand the deep devotion that food can have in your life.

18 Times Jennifer Lawrence's Obsession With Food Got Real

A-hole Cat Knocks A Glass Off A Table

Cats.
Enough said.
I hope that you had a little laugh, smile, or giggle.
And may your days be filled with more of all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment