Friday, March 6, 2015

Kitchen Addiction

I'm addicted to purchasing things for my kitchen.
If I were to build a dream home,
it would have a HUGE...I mean MASSIVE kitchen.
A double oven,
enormous baking preparation island,
and large picture windows looking out
at my Murphy splashing in his fresh water pool.
I close my eyes and I can picture it all.
Can't you?

There are nothing wrong with having big dreams.
For without them,
what would we hope and strive for in life?

Until the day that I can create an ideal kitchen,
I will just gather ideas on Pinterest
and purchase adorable items to one day
make it presence known in my dream kitchen.

So what am I obsessed with right now?
Dot & Bo
Their line of "Love to Cook" has just the right amount of vintage flair that I adore.

Vintage-Style Floral Storage Bowls $32.99- What an adorable way to store leftover pasta!
Pedestal Cake Stand- $39.99
Yes, I need more cake stands.
Seriously, you can never really have enough.
At least not in my world! Plus, this is a perfect POP of red.

Positive Thinking Pillow- $33.99
Hi.
My name is Lori.
(Hi Lori)
Thanks guys.
I'm addicted to pillows.
When I see a cute pillow,
I want it in my house...this pillow is no exception.
Me want.


Retro Red Kitchen Timer- $16.99
Okay, this might be the first purchase from this WANT list.
I'm always looking for a cute kitchen timer,
and I think this fits the requirement for cute, perfectly.

Oh, the Simple Life Art Print- $27.99
I take the last statement back.
This is going to be the first purchase!
How PERFECT IS THIS?! EEK!

Oh No! Look at this one!
ReMIX Dining Print- $25.99


And this one!!
Home Cookin' Sign- $23.99
AHHHHHHH! There are too many cute things on this site.
I'm dying over here!

Alright.
Have I tempted you enough to head over
and check it out yourself?!
You know that you want to!
You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment