Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ranger the BC

I love border collies.
They are the best dogs in the world...
You'd have to be super new to my blog,
if you didn't know that. ;)
And if you are new, WELCOME!
But for all of you new folks,
I ADORE BORDER COLLIES!
So when I heard that there was going to be a fence build for a border collie,
I knew that I would be there.
Actually, I think that all of my FFF family knew that I would be there,
and that I would spend the build with the dog.
They were correct.
I spent the entire time with Ranger.
How could I not?!
Look at this face!
Adorable...
and this sweet boy hadn't played frisbee yet.
So what did I do?
I taught him how to play with a frisbee,
not catch...he still needs practice with that. :)
This was such a great build, with so many amazing people.
Enjoy a look at a fun day in the rain playing with Ranger
and building him a safe place to run.


March 14, 2015-
Volunteers gather in the rain to build freedom for Ranger the sweetheart of a border collie.
Ranger
Ranger is a well-loved Border Collie who needed to be chained outside 
while his people were at work.  
Then when his human heard about Fences For Fido, 
she reached out for help.  
Ranger is now enjoying his days running in his new fence 
thanks to the volunteers at FFF.
Live Life Free, 
Sweet Ranger!

2 comments: