Sunday, November 10, 2013

Need Pies for Thanksgiving?

It's that time of year again...pie time!
Of course, I like to think that pies can happen at any time of the year.  But my flavor choices get a little smaller at this time of the year since I only use products that are in-season and fresh.  I think that is what makes my pies so delicious.  Well, that and all of the love that I squish into every nook and cranny.

If you are new to my blog and my bake sales,
then you should know a couple things.

  • First, I am not a commercial bakery, all items are made in my home. I make baked goods because I LOVE to bake.
  • Second, I also ADORE dogs so all of the profits from the pies and treats are donated to Fences for Fido. 
  • Thirdly, if there is something that you don't see on this list, it's because I have a modified menu of treats for Thanksgiving.  I just want to make sure everyone has pie for the holiday. But that doesn't mean that you can't ask...special orders can always be made.  :)  

Holiday Pies
Classic Pies are made with real butter
                   and are Chambers family favorites.
Classic Pie Flavors:
  • Apple Pie
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
  • Mixed Berry Pie
  • Dutch Apple Pie
  • Apple Crisp
  • Pecan Pie
  • Chocolate Cream Pie

       PRICES:
       - 9 inch pie $12.00- this is the standard pie size, excellent for sharing :)
       - 6 pie $6.00- this is an excellent size for a 2-3 people.

Vegan Pies are made to mimic my classic pies...it's so close that your family won't know that it's vegan.
Vegan Pie Flavors:

  • Apple Pie
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Mixed Berry
  • Dutch Apple Pie
  • Apple Crisp (This can be made Gluten-Free as well!)
  • Pecan Pie

       PRICES: Slightly higher than the Classic Pies due to vegan ingredients having a higher price point.

       - 9 inch pie $15.00- this is the standard pie size, excellent for sharing :)
       - 6 pie $7.50- this is an excellent size for a 2-3 people.
Not really wanting pie? 
Well, I will be offering a couple cookie options as well. 
Cookies:
-Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies with icing
-Pumpkin Snickerdoodles (Regular or Vegan)
-Ginger-Molasses (Regular or Vegan)
-Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie (Regular or Vegan)
-Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookie (Regular or Vegan)

** Cookies can be ordered by
                         - Full Containers will be $12.00
                                  (16-20ish cookies depending on cookie size)
                         - Half Containers will be $6.00
                                  (8-10ish cookies, depending on cookie size)
HOMEMADE JAMS
8oz jar = $3.50
Flavors:
Strawberry
Marionberry
Silvan (Marionberry Hybrid)
Cherry
Raspberry
Plum
Plum-Pear
Spiced Plum-Pear
Blueberry
Blueberry-Plum



All treats will be available for pick-up on either 
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 
or 
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
I will be delivering pies to Kraxberger Middle School on Tuesday, November 26,2013 at noon. 

Want to place a holiday order while supporting an amazing charity?
Email me your order at:
                        livesimplywithsparkle@gmail.com

Payment: Cash, checks, or credit card through iSquare.
                            Please make all checks payable to Fences for Fido.

Thank you for supporting this amazing cause! -Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment