Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy Betty Day!

Today is the day!
On January 17, 1922, the world was blessed with her birth.
Yep.
It's Betty White, all day long
and it's just the way it should be.

Here or some of my favorite things floating around the web...

1. The first thing that is just awesome, is my tribute/dream of having Betty White as my neighbor.
This choice was a no brainer...I love this lady.
If Betty White was my neighbor...

2. Huffpost- 5 Timeless Lessons from Betty White
She has it right.
Her first lesson is "Animals have so much more to teach us than we realize."
"In her book, If You Ask Me, White writes: "Animals don't lie. Animals don't criticize. If animals have moody days, they handle them better than humans do.'"
So true Betty.

3. Yahoo TV- 93 Things You Need to Know About Betty White

4. Mental Floss- 15 Things You Didn't Know About Betty

5. ET Online- Betty White Trades 'Rocker' for 'Wrecking Ball'
 Happy Birthday Betty!

No comments:

Post a Comment