Sunday, January 25, 2015

Margo is FREE

I strive to live simply,
and add sparkle wherever I go.
But life isn't as simple as I would hope.
The world is constantly throwing curveballs our way...
some times we can quickly grab a bat, swing, and
knock that ball out of the park.
Other times,
you just look up and the ball is headed straight at you...
no warning,
no signal flashing it's presence.
Nope.
Just a curveball smacking you right in the face.

But there is something that makes
going through challenges a little easier,
a dog.
A dog can make life a little easier to handle.
No matter what,
you have a friend that is ready to love you through it.
And I agree with Margo's human...
I'd live in my car and be happy if it meant that I could keep my dog.
I feel that, right down into the center of my heart...
that's love and devotion.

Margo is lucky, because he is loved.
He (yes, he) is loved a lot.
His human was connected with Fences For Fido,
and we made it possible for Margo to live, life, free.
There is nothing I like better!
Want to see this love in action?
Of course you do!
Take a look and soak in the unbridled love.

Silly picture time! Why? Well, because I'm a weirdo and proud of it!
~LIVE- LIFE- FREE- and SPARKLY~
Now go spread it around the world!

1 comment:

  1. That was such an awesome post and loved the video too! So inspiring!! We've been following Margo's story- so happy to see he's running free!

    ReplyDelete