Monday, November 19, 2012

Love Bucket Overflows


Some ideas start small. Teeny-tiny even.
Sometimes, ideas can just start sitting around with awesome people...
Fortunately, I work with awesome people and they have great ideas!

I love to bake. Most of you know that.
I love dogs.  Yeah...you all know that one!
Mash those together for a great cause,
Fences for Fido
and...BOOM!
Love Bucket Overflows!


At lunch one day, I said that I wanted to hold a bake sale and was curious what people thought of the idea.  If they weren't excited or interested, than my idea would stop right there. But, I was happy to hear that people liked the idea and had plenty of good suggestions to make it even more successful.  Sitting there at lunch, I thought that it could make a few bucks to donate...I had no idea how my work family would embrace the idea and support it!  Of course, I should have known...they're just fabulous people and fabulous people help fabulous causes! 

Over the course of the day, I saw the cookies, bars, cupcakes, and jam jars quickly drift away. 
With each hour, I became more and more excited.  I had no idea how much to make of anything or what to bring of my jams, but apparently it wasn't enough!  How great is that?!  I was worried that I would have too much to take home and am very thankful that wasn't the case.  Of course, I was happy to have a couple cupcakes to take home...I enjoyed a little cupcake love and an overflowing love bucket from the donations.  It was the perfect way to end the day! 
Every time I have an idea to help an organization that I love, (Yeah, Fences for Fido!)people come in and help me make it successful.  I am blessed...so very blessed. 

Thank you for your kind, encouraging words, willing hearts, and hungry bellies! 
You're the best!

2 comments:

  1. We sure loved our cookies! Thanks for taking a great idea and following through with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for supporting me and my love of pups! This has been so fabulous and absolutely filling of my joy bucket...it makes me want to keep going :0)

      Delete