Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm a cliche' - Part Three

I am a cliche'.
I love dogs. (Duh...the world echoes. Rolling their eyes.)
No, really...my first words were about a dog.
"Gi Gi." That was my grandmas' dog.
Not "Ma Ma" or "Da Da" like most children..."Gi Gi."
As I grew, this did not surprise my parents.
Thankfully, I live in a city that is just as obsessed with the love and care of dogs as me.  And if they're not obsessed, then they tolerate our love.

In Portland, dogs are a part of our family.
Family deserves the special treatment....


Even at the New Seasons Market they understand that and have a special area just for them.  :0)
It's not a kennel...it's a "Four-Legged Friends Waiting Area."  Perfect!
Though I do not section off a part of the park for Murphy, I do explain his issues and love to take pictures of him playing with other dogs. What?! You don't?!  Maybe you should, and then you could make a photo album all about your dog, and share photos on Facebook and/or you could write all about him on your blog.  Ummm...yeah...maybe that's just me.

Oh. wow...ok, I may not act like this or say these things, but I definitely stress out over dogs being tied someplace or if they are loose without an owner.  But, this is only because I want every dog to be as loved as my Murphy.  Animals deserve our best.  They are here to teach us love and compassion.  Give them a chance, even if you have to ignore the wacky owners.  The owners might not be able to teach you something, but the animals can. 

I learn something everyday...even a simple reminder of JOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment