Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sprinkles = Freedom & Joy


That might sound strange, but to many dogs in our community,
that's exactly what it means.
It means a life of freedom from being chained outside,
and pure joy on their faces as they run...
...run free around their newly fenced yard.





How's that for starting a new year off right?!?!




I mix sugar cookie dough to help dogs.
I sprinkle crystallized sugar to bring hope to those who need it.
I raise money for a cause, because it makes me feel connected to the world in a different way.
The holidays can be stressful,
so I put my stress into pounding on delicious dough
and shaping cookies for other families to enjoy.

Sounds perfect to me...
...so take a look into my sugary world of sparkly sprinkles.


I sure feel the sparkle...don't you?!
Happy Christmas to you
and all of my four-legged furry friends.
May your year be filled with joy, love, and so much SPARKLE!
Love you all~ Lori and Murphy

2 comments:

  1. You're doing good work, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always supporting my baking obsession and my causes darling! :0)

      Delete