Monday, December 31, 2012

Two Thoughts for a New Year


The world is filled with many things.

Joy.
Love.
Laughter.
Pain.
Tears.
Loneliness.
Hope.
Just a handful of things...

Some are...
amazing moments that you wished would last forever,
and ones that you wish could be erased.

But that's life.
As we moved into a new year I don't have a list of resolutions or goals.
I only have two thoughts to share with you.
One is a favorite quote and one is an Irish Blessing.



One:
It's not original, but it is how I try to live...
said by someone, profound.
 
Simple.
To the point.
Perfect.
Not easy, by any means, but if everyone did this...
whoa...
Can you imagine the world?!
It would be amazing.
 

Two:
I'm a little, tiny bit Irish,
so I feel that I can send this your way with authority. (wink, wink)
It's small.
I do MEAN it.
A blessing for you.
It doesn't belong to me, it belongs to all of us.
To me, you and the world.
 

It's true. 
I wish you all that your heart desires in 2013.
And if you can (I know you can) find something to believe in. 
Something to focus on that is NOT work.
Something that fills your heart and soul, while rejuvenating your view of the world.
People are amazing.
Everyday, amazing things happen.
I plan to be a part of it.
Wanna join me?

Cheers, Blessings, and SPARKLE,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment