Thursday, May 23, 2013

Immediate Spirit Boosters

There are some days that just need a little boost.  I find that teaching teenagers in May, when we only have 11 days left is, well, challenging.  They have one foot out the door and are dreaming of carefree days of summer, while I curriculum to cover for the end the year. To help myself stay sane, I have found a few quick and easy ways to boost spirits.

5.  The Happiest Facts To Make You Smile 

Yep...that worked.
4.  Sad Cat Diary
Yeah...I'm not sure why this makes me chuckle so much, but cats are funny.


3.  Tiny Beyonce and the Pink Ball
-I feel pure joy while watching this sweet little pup.


2.  Double Trouble - Simon's Cat
Nothing changes my frown to a smile like Simon's Cat, especially this video.


Trust me, this video can really change a mood.  I played it yesterday to one of my 8th grade classes.  Normally, they are "too cool" to enjoy silly animal videos, but this one made them laugh out loud!  Nothing bring a smile faster than the antics of a kitten.

1.  Kristen Bell's Sloth Meltdown
Okay...yes.  I think that I've posted this before, but it's such a mood booster for me that I HAD to post it again.  Heck, if you can hold it together better than Kristen Bell meeting a sloth, than you're doing fantastically.
Now don't you feel better?
I hope so!
Man, what did I do before YouTube?
I guess that's why I read the comics everyday growing up.
Smiling and laughter is really the best booster.

No comments:

Post a Comment