Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A pig, a water filter, and a coconut...


The title will make sense (kind of) later on.
Sitting around with a teen and two pre-teens, over Spring Break
I wondering what their thoughts about life...
well, mostly just random things about life.
So I forced them to put away their cell-phones,
turn off the TV, and answer these fascinating...
okay, they're still just random questions.
So...Whatcha Thinkin'?

Very Important, Random Questions

Favorite place in your house?
Jorden- living room, because there's a TV
Joe- out in the front
Leanna- my room, because I can put headphones on and ignore the world.

Favorite place to visit?
Jorden- beach
Joe- I don't know... Miami if I ever go
Leanna- mountains cause its quiet and peaceful

Favorite food?
Jorden- pancakes
Joe- dairy-free ice cream
Leanna- depends on the day (today) a pear. A green one, not a yellow... Just enough swish to be juicy.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Jorden- ?
Joe- S.W.A.T.
Leanna- FBI in the behavioral analysis department- (So I can stare at people and get paid...I added that. In fact any time you see the parentheses it's me...I have a hard time not commenting.)

What is the #1 most played song on your iPod right now?
Jorden- "Remember When" Chris Wallace
Joe- aaaa....nothing.
Leanna- "Mirrors" Justin Timberlake
              "Kiss tomorrow goodbye" Luke Bryan

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
Jorden- Rebecca because its my favorite character on NCIS
Joe- James, like Lebron James
Leanna- Vanessa, because I like the name Vanessa

If you could be a character in a book what character would you be and why?
(Duh...I had to ask this.  The teacher in me was dying!)
Jorden- Katniss-I like her
Joe- ?
Leanna- Alice- in "Go,ask Alice" (me-why?!?) I don't know it's the only book I've read recently"

If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would you pick?
Jorden- Flamingo, because it's pink.
Joe- Lion, because their called the king of the jungle and Lebron is called the King
Leanna- Squirrel...because I look all sweet & innocent but if you mess with me, I'll go crazy on your butt.




If you won the lottery right now, what is the first thing that you would do?
                               (Please say give money to Auntie!
                                Please say that you would give money to Auntie!)
Jorden- Get a corvette and go on a whooping spree.
             Out have of the money in my college fund...then go shopping. 
Leanna- Custom Hummer...right there. I'd buy several cars
             (How would you drive? You don't want to get your license?)
              I'd just sit in my driveway and be like ya I got this.
             (Hmmm...still nothing for me...maybe I should rethink my will...)

What do you think is one of biggest misconceptions people have about teenagers?
Leanna- that....um... all...why do people ask me these things? That they all are...deceitful, irresponsible people.

You have to eat the exact same meal for the next 12 months. What would you pick?
Jorden- fruit salad
Leanna- Mac 'n Cheese

If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours with one person,
who would you like that person to be?
Jorden- Kennedy, a friend that moved to Germany
Leanna- wait, I have to have someone? I'd like to be alone.
(Seriously, I'd pick Ryan Reynolds or someone funny like Sandra Bullock)













What about laughed until you cried?
Jorden- scaring Leanna- the day before yesterday...
Leanna- my brother running across, no photobombimg Caleb yesterday

If you were stranded on a desert is,
and and you could take three items,
what items would you take and why?
Jorden- 1) 20 year food containers
             2) water filter
             3) pop up tent
Leanna-1) pig, because they're 'funner' to have around
                 and I could eat it-ham
             2) Water filter-self explanatory
             3) Nails- I can build stuff! I don't need a
                 hammer...I'll use a coconut!
 Yeah...good luck with that coconut hammer Leanna! 
Haha! It probably won't work, but I like the creativity. 
www.bonappetit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment