Tuesday, May 21, 2013

S'more Cookies

Yum, yum, YUM!!
People LOVE S'mores...
Well, most people do or at least they should!
What couldn't you love?
Chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
Now, I wasn't sure how or if I should add crackers, so I left them out.
But I definitely want to add those next time!

For my most recent Bake Sale I added these into the cookie rotation and they were a hit!
Next time I will need to triple the recipe to meet the demands of hungry (tempted) consumers.












S’more-ish Cookies
Slightly adapted from Chef-in-Training
Ingredients:
1 1/2 sticks (or 3/4 cup) butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 (3.4 oz) package instant chocolate pudding
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
2-1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1-1/2 cup mini marshmallows







Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 F.
  • Stir together flour, salt and baking soda and set aside.
  • In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
  • Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
  • Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
  • Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
  • Add mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Mix in.
Roll into 1″ balls and place on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes
I highly recommend making these cookies for your next BBQ, campfire, or just a Tuesday night.
Because I don't think you need a special occasion to enjoy a special cookie...
Any day is special when you have a delicious cookie like this.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment