Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving













No, it's not Thanksgiving...
but who says that you have to only celebrate Thanksgiving in November?!
It's rainy and cold in November...not very cheery.
Plus, I certainly don't think that being thankful happens only once a year.
For me, I feel lucky everyday for the people and things in my life.
So on this sunny day,
with the sun beaming in my windows,
I'm reflecting on all that I'm thankful for.
(Not in any order...just how it pops in my head.)

My little house on my little street

puppy snuggles

cherished garage sale finds

happy news

discovering new places in my heart

loving my family, more and more every day

yellow...anything that is sunshine yellow, or butter yellow...I love yellow.

Consistency

My "through-it-all" friends...they stick, thank goodness!

the evening breeze

daisies

straws...everything tastes better through a straw

flip flops and pedicures

new and old friends

Murphy and IO's paw-ship (friendship)

Hands that help others

Finding a charity that not only touches my heart,
but it replenishes my soul.
Love FFF!

The Murphy

Oregon berries...every berry that grows.

Mom and Dad :0)

The chance every day
to do something good

love

happy tears

early morning walks

strolls with the stars

summer

and YOU!
I am thankful for YOU
and letting me into your life.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Now I want a Thanksgiving dinner...minus the turkey.
Oooooo...maybe I just need a pumpkin pie.
Now that's being thankful!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog always puts a smile on my face :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you :0) A smile is always the goal, so I'm glad that my sparkle worked! ;0)

      Delete
  2. it is a good week (like they all are), to be thankful. Really like good news and happy tears :)

    ReplyDelete