Thursday, July 11, 2013

Things that make me smile, today...

 Some days are easier to handle than others. 
Lately, I've had a few things that have tried to chip away at my sparkle.
Dampen it.
Life can hit you a bit sideways at times,
and in those moments I have to find little ways to bring my sparkle out.
It really doesn't take too much to make me smile.
In fact, my favorite things are so simple,
yet make a profound impact in my mood.
So here are a few of my smile sparklers!


Sparkle in unique locations

Comics in the newspaper

Baby Anything. Puppies, kittens, ponies, (otter) whatever it is, they are adorable and make me insta-smile.
Not setting my alarm clock.  Nothing says good morning like the sun rays slowly welcoming you to the day.

Two words...yoga. pants.
Fluffy bunnies-seriously.

First sip of coffee

Strutting like you're wearing sassy pants,
and Somecards.
 
A girl and her dog...her most trusted friend.
A tongue hanging out of an animals mouth and any adorable animal in sweaters. 
How cute are these mini's?!
And last but certainly not least, this little girl. 
She's so excited!!
Oh man, I almost forgot this one!
I definitely feel better now.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need a little Despicable Me 2 to brighten your day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Depicable Me! And actually, my mom and I saw that yesterday...man, those minions are funny. I wish that I had a few minions. :0P

      Delete