Wednesday, October 16, 2013

For the Love of a Pittie


Pitbulls get a bad rap.
They are powerful, but aren't all dogs powerful?
Murphy sure is.
He demonstrates that to me on a daily basis.
But to me, a dogs' greatest power is it's capacity to love.
And love is all that I felt this day.
Love and a lot of kisses.
Versace was a love bug and he was loved by all, but especially by his human family.
I could tell from the moment that I walked up that he was adored, and best of all his favorite human was the daughter...an 11 year old who would do anything in the world for this dog.
And that's just the way I like it to be.
 Now, just sit back and feel all of the love.
Don't you feel the love?
So next time you hear something negative about this breed, 
just remember all of these pictures of the sweetest, most loving Pitbull.  
And know that dogs give love, no matter what the breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment