Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Need Holiday Cheer?

To me, cookies provide cheer and smiles.


Are you ready for the Holidays?
If you're like me, this season seems to sneak up on you 
and pretty soon there are too many things to do.
While I can't helped you out with everything, 
I can help by giving you a little bit of time 
through making treats for your family or holiday parties.  
The best part is that while you eat and share treats, 
you can know that you’re making a difference in the lives of dogs around our community.  
It's a win-win situation.


If you are new to my blog and my bake sales, then you should know a couple things.
  • First, I am not a commercial bakery, all items are made in my home. I make baked goods because I LOVE to bake.
  • Second, I also ADORE dogs so all of the profits from the pies and treats are donated to Fences for Fido. 
  • Thirdly, if there is something that you don't see on this list, it's because I have a modified menu of treats for the holidays. But that doesn't mean that you can't ask...special orders can always be made.  :)  
Cookies:
-Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies with icing (Regular or Vegan)
-Soft Sugar Cookies with holiday sprinkles (Regular or Vegan)
-Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate (Regular Only)
-Chocolate Crinkle (Regular Only)
-Ginger-Molasses (Regular or Vegan)
-Gingerbread (Regular or Vegan)
-Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie (Regular or Vegan)
-Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookie (Regular or Vegan)
-Chambers Family Favorites Mix 
              (A mix of the Chambers’ favorite cookies)

** Cookies can be ordered by
                         - Full Containers will be $12.00
                         - Half Containers will be $6.00

Gluten-Free and Vegan Cookies-available in Full Orders only for $15.00
-Oatmeal and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Caveman Cookies (Almond Butter Based)


Holiday Pies- Just a few options
Classic Pie Flavors:
·         Apple Pie
·         Dutch Apple Pie
·         Pecan Pie
·         Chocolate Cream Pie

       PRICES:
       - 9 inch pie $12.00
       - 6 pie $6.00


Breads- $8.00 per loaf
-Pumpkin
-Orange-Cranberry
-Lemon Poppy-seed
-Zucchini
-Lemon-Blueberry




HOMEMADE JAMS
8oz jar = $3.50
Very Limited Flavors remain.
Please contact me for flavors.

Want to place a holiday order while supporting an amazing charity?
Email me your order at livesimplywithsparkle@gmail.com 
or message me through Facebook.

Payment: Cash, checks, or credit card through iSquare.
                            Please make all checks payable to Fences for Fido.


All orders will be available for pick-up on Monday, December 23rd 
at either my home, or at Kraxberger Middle School.
If you need treats at an earlier time, please just let me know. 
Thank you for supporting this amazing cause! –Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment