Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Painting Love


Spunky.

Most of my earliest memories involved my pony.
So it only seemed fitting to paint my sweet pony at the "Paint Your Pet Class."
Not surprisingly, I was the only one without a dog to paint...

Yep, I just like to march to my own beat.

Plus, I had already painting my Murphy, so of course I needed one of Spunky too. 
Or two, since they sketched out two different perspectives for me.  I purchased the second one so that I can paint it later for my mom.
A "Painting Your Pet" class couldn't be complete without a pet, especially an adorable pup.
And of course, it wouldn't be a fabulous class without loving dog humans, archiving their own pets. 
Looks great Vicki! 
I think he turned out well.
Of course, with the subject being one of my favorite animals,
I adore everything about this painting.
Thank you so much Vine Gogh for another amazing painting adventure.
I'll be back soon.
Vine Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment