Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Have a Heart for Chained Dogs Week"

February 7-February 14th is "Have a Heart for Chained Dogs"

How could the week of Valentine's Day get better than treats and helping unchain dogs?
It couldn't get any better than THAT in my world!
 
I'm bringing that idea right here in Portland with my
"Love of Dogs Valentine's Day Bake Sale."
With every cookie, scone, and pie,
a link on a chain drops away and brings a dog closer to freedom...
...with the help of my friends at Fences for Fido, of course!
 
SO...what will be baked to fill the hearts and tummies of two and four legged friends?
~Valentine’s Day Bake Sale~

Everyone needs a little love on this day!
I love to bake.
I love my friends and family.
I love helping animals.
They love to eat AND support my love of animals!

I’m mixing up a variety of treats for a Bake Sale on
February 12th and February 13th.

Perfect timing to purchase treats to eat or share with others
…or BOTH!
Of course, all of the money goes directly to Fences for Fido.
That's 100% folks!

Want to order cookies or treats, but don't work with me?
Sure, no problem!
Cookies:
-Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
-Cream Tea Wafers
-Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies
-Chocolate “Red” Chip Cookies
-Snickerdoodles
-"Love in the Tummy" Cookie Mix
        (I'm making several small batches of other cookies for my school bake sale...
           ...this is a mix of the above and additional cookies)
Treats:
 
-Red Velvet Brownies
-Mom's Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting...made by my momma, the baking master!
-Scones (Red Velvet, Chocolate Chip, Lemon, Blueberry, Buttermilk or a Mix)
- Personal Mini-Pies (Apple, Cherry, Peach, or Chocolate Cream)

**Cookies can be ordered by
- Full Containers will be $10.00
(16-20ish cookies depending on cookie size)
- Half Containers will be $5.00
**Scones can be ordered for $10.00
     (8-10ish large scones, depending how many I can fit in the container!)
**Mini-Pies $3.00 each
**Cinnamon Rolls- 2 for $3.00

Orders will be ready by February 11th...just in time for Valentine's day! Though I'm pretty sure everything will be done for the orders by Sunday night. We can set up a meeting point!

No pressure...
but let me know if you have questions
or if you want to order any goodies.
               Oodles of Love,
Lori :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...how do we say no to this?! How do I get my hands on some of these goodies...?

    ReplyDelete