Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Vegan? Gluten-Free? Delicious!?!

Yes, yes, and YES!!
Who am I?
Seriously?
Wait...Don't leave! 
It's still me, Lori...no really!
It's me! See!!
I'm just trying something a little different today.
No fluffy, wheat-filled flour...
No pats of butter, melted into a creamy substance and poured into batter.
Today it's about making something just as delicious (maybe more),
and something that EVERYONE can eat and enjoy!
In fact, I made these as part of my Valentine's Day Bake Sale
and they sold out before school even started that day! 
People just couldn't get enough of these tasty,
slightly sweet, protein-filled bites.
Heck!  They're a little like what Cavemen must have eaten!
Well, if Cavemen had Peas and Thank YouBob's Red Mill and chocolate. :0)
It's a winning combination.
A much better combination then what I normally think of when I think of Cavemen...
This is generally what pops into my mind.
Yes, it's entertaining, but these are cookies.
Plus, you can still sing this song with your mouth full of cookie!
hehe...I tried...it works, just watch out for the chocolate chips!
For the recipe, please head over to Peas and Thank You
or here for the link straight to the recipe. 
But if you do, make sure you go to the home page and
check out whatever delicious, healthy recipe
that Sarah Matheny is cooking up!
Now, since first making these a-ma-zing cookies, I have made several batches. 
They are really just that delicious. 
I think about them when I run out, wishing that there was just one more cookie. 
The thing about these cookies, is that I really don't feel guilty
eating them like I do (sometimes) when I eat another cookies. 
Somehow, these cookies seem less threatening then others.
I like that. 
Now what are you doing?!
Go and make these cookies!
And no, you do not have to share with anyone.
I won't tell if you don't.
hehe...
Seriously...GO!

2 comments:

  1. Great, now I am hungry...and have no cookies :) Sign me up for some of these next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it! But I think you'll be trying these sooner then my next bake sale ;0) They are truly delicious. Darn, now I want some!

    ReplyDelete