Sunday, February 3, 2013

Best Part of the Super Bowl...PUPPIES!

Murphy is ready for his favorite part about the Super Bowl.  I tried to explain that it's not on for awhile, but he wouldn't listen.
I mean, who doesn't love a puppy?!
You don't?!
Oh...well...I don't think this
is the blog for you. 
At least for today's post.
Sorrrrrrrrry.



Today is the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.  It's the absolutely BEST part about the Super Bowl. 
Yes, some people watch it for the commercials. 
Some people watch for the half-time show. 
And actually, I hear that there are some people that watch it for the...well...football! 
I know...strange right?!
Me, well, I'm all about the Puppy Bowl 2013.
I might be bias (a lot) but Murphy
was just the cutest puppy. Ever.
Not only cute, but a fierce competitor...
...at the dog park.
He would win.


And if the game got a little too intense, he knew when to ask for a timeout. Not many pups would go into the tunnel, but my Murphy...That didn't scare him!  It was the perfect place to take the ball (stick) and take a breather before the next intense play.

One of the best things about having an puppy athlete
was that he would run and run and run...for hours.
But at the end of the day, he was pooped!
Wearing out Border Collie puppy was a challenge,
but playing with other puppies always did the trick!
Just look at the cute puppy tummy!
So CUTE! 
 At 3pm, you know where we will be? 
That's right, glued to the Animal Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment