Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wolfie and the 3 Bears

Love.
To me it feels like the story of The Three Bears
Sometimes you don't know it's there because it appears slowly.
Too small.
Or it hits you smack in the face and you know that you toast.
A goner.
Head over heels, loopy love.
There's no going back from that type of love.
Except that love can leave as quickly as it came. Too big!
Then, there's the perfect love. 
It's just right.
For me, that love is like a strong, sure hug. 
It wraps you in an embrace and you feel completely safe.
But even when the embrace is over,
you don't feel loss because you know that it will be back again. 
To me, the perfect love isn't just
romantic love,
but the love between friends and family. 
In my world that becomes a little blurred because my friends ARE family.
They fill my heart and replenish my soul. 
Sunday, my heart and soul swelled.





Found by accident, but found to fill a need in my world, the Fences for Fido family. Each build feels like a family work party. I walk in, sometimes knowing people, other times greeting new faces. Either way, I know that I'm right where I want to be, with family. 

The "family" had one goal that day, unchaining.
And the Wolfie in that story 
wasn't at all big and bad
...he was just unbridled love!
Perfect XOXO



Wolfie LOVED all of the pampering.



 He was so worn out, that he just held the cookie for later.
So much unbridled love that I had a difficult time taking our picture together.
I think he liked to be the only focus in the picture.
 I knew right where to look...Sweet! Thanks for the cookies Jerry!



Every build is a celebration. Every build has a victory party at the end. And in the middle? Well, it's filled with stories, laughter, silliness, and my favorite...the adored "uncle" that you love to tease and teases right back. (Just like my Uncle Keith- I think his humor is found on these builds too.) But in the end, you create magic- freedom.
Parting is such sweet sorrow...
But once in our hearts, always in our hearts.
Wolfie XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment