Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Splash!

I hear that some dogs don't like water.
That is a difficult thing for me to understand, 
because Murphy can't keep his paws out of it!
I know...that's REALLY dirty water. 
But here is the problem...
it's difficult to change the water when there's a dog in it, splashing.
I find that I have to sneak...
no seriously,
I have to sneak out of the house, down to his park, and change the water.
Of course, he always discovers what I'm up to 
and is staring through the window at me, barking.
These are just some of the struggles that I face with a smarty-pants dog.
Life is always interesting when Murphy is thinking...which is at any waking moment.
His brain and paws are always moving.
Snort. Snort.
Silly Murph.
I love ya buddy...
So you can splash and splash and splash as much as you want.
Ha! Nice Murph.
Nice.
Maybe just splash in water next time...
Mud splashing is a bit much,
but at least it's good for his skin.
Free Mud Bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment