Sunday, January 13, 2013

YOU make me SPARKLE












I do...it's true.
I heart you so much!
It's hard to even describe how much a love,
each and every one of you.

When you click on my blog,
look at my pictures,
laugh, smile, understand, or relate to my words,
YOU make my sparkle brighter.

This blog started out of a little idea,
but it has grown to so much more.
It has enhanced my world, making it sparkle bright.

If you think that I don't know you're there, I do...
and I thank you with all of my heart.
Really, I do.

Love made out of little hearts,
strung together with more love.
Little lovey hearts.






Scrolling through Pinterest,
I came across a heart garland craft from Made
It seemed just perfect to represent my love...
 
Dana Made It














Each of these hearts represents each of you.
Individually, we are beautiful and unique,
but together we are better.
Even Murphy loves you so much that he doesn't mind me wrapping him up in heart garland...
...well, he doesn't mind too much.
Hugs to you!

P.S.- I will be making these for my Valentine's Day Bake Sale. hehehe

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for my garland Lori. You made my family room Sparkle just a little bit more than it already did. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! Everyone needs a little sparkle in their world and if I can help 'ya with that, then my job is done. :0) Love ya!

      Delete