Sunday, April 21, 2013

Measurable Joy With Lobo

Some people call it "immeasurable joy." 
By definition immeasurable means,
"Too large, extensive, or extreme to measure." 
Really too large?  Too extensive?  Extreme? 
Please...
Joy should be EXTREME!
Joy should sparkle out of you and spread to others.
Joy should be extensive and pour out of the pores!
In my world,  joy can always be measure...it's measured in jumps and leaps.
Measured in the length of a tongue hanging out of a mouth from running fast!
Joy springs out of paws bounding through newly fenced grass.

And joy can be felt through grateful kisses...
Lobo, an energetic, loving Fido showed
his appreciation in all of these ways.
And that was just in the morning!
COFFEE!
Lobo, I don't think you need coffee, but we do!
 
I think someone knows that today is a very special day, just for him.
 
All set up and ready to go.
Let the joyous work begin!
  Dog house is delivered...and look at Lobo's beautiful view!



Twist, twist, tie and tie...this is a job that I have down!
Okay, it's time...
The family puts Lobo's new doghouse in place and he is brought back.
 Ooooo....He's excited!!
And now...you've been waiting, and let me tell you that it was well worth the wait...Lobo is FREE!
 Whoa, whoa...what's this? 
 And then...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

 Checking out the view...
"Look Mom! I'm running fast!"
One of the best parts of the build is watching the
family and their dog have fun in their new space.
I know there will be a lot of fun times for all of them here!
 
His tongue is hanging out, that's a fabulous sign!
 This just might be my favorite pic.
 
 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZoooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
 He slows down just long enough to check in with his Mom.
Lobo is running free tonight because of a special family in California
that wants the love for their dog, to impact another. 
Lobo is very thankful!
New freedom for Lobo and his family...a smile is all the thanks we need.
 
Now, can you feel the joy?!  
See, joy..measured by your smile and your feelings.
May your joy always be EXTREME,
like ours is when we see dogs unchained.

8 comments:

  1. This dog is the doppelganger to my dear Orion. He was joy personified, and I am so grateful to FFF for making this sort of happiness possible in the world. Thanks for the beautiful photos, you captured it, and it can be felt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pup Orion must have been a true joy to love and watch play! FFF is a treasure to the NW and I'm sooo grateful to help in anyway possible. I'm glad that you enjoyed the photos...I snapped as quickly as I could! Lobo was a Zoomie! :)

      Delete
  2. Roassnne & Csrolyn TrurgiftJune 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM

    We met at the Bow build in Marion! I felt your Sparkle the. ..... a long drive for you but I felt your dedication to unchaining the pups. Fences for Fido rocks and its people like YOU who make it that way. Sending hugs and it wss great to see you at the Gala !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again! :) Bow was a fabulous build and where I really learned how to tie posts! hehe...it was a master class and I LOVED it! :) I hope that I will see you both again soon...traveling up and down I-5 is my favorite thing to do on a weekend. Hugs back at ya!

      Delete
  3. I'm smiling right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Unchaining always makes me grin too. :0)

      Delete