Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gluten-Free Miracle Flour

Gluten-free baking has always been my nemesis.
Normally, I use recipes as a guideline and then add my own twist to it,
but not when baking gluten-free.
I follow it line for line...
which is really difficult for me.
I've had so many baking disasters with gluten-free treats, even when I follow the directions! 
It's temperamental.
But those days may be over!
Thanks to the fabulous Bob's Red Mill products.

Again, I'm sooooo fortunate to live close to the baking and grain mecca that is Bob's Red Mill. 
I'm not sure how other people get their questions answered, 
or pick up the BEST baking supplies in the world! 
(Okay, I'm sure they just email someone...)
When I have a question, especially with gluten-free, 
I just go see one of the knowledgable employees at The Mill. 
Seriously, they're amazing! 
Bob employs the best people! 
(Thank you Bob!) 
Gluten-Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
(http://www.bobsredmill.com/Gluten-Free-1-to-1-Baking-Flour.html)
And now I really want to hug Bob, 
because this flour is MAGIC!!
No, really...it really is a miracle.
I've made a lot of gluten-free treats, 
using combinations of flours and other so-called 1-to-1 baking flours...
Nothing compares to this! 
A-MAZ-ING!
Just look at these beautiful cookies!
Gluten-free little beauties.
Crispy edges, chewy center...perfection!
I see more beautiful gluten-free choices in my future and maybe yours too. :) 

Want to try this baking flour for yourself?
If your in Portland then you probably know where it's located,
but if not...

Bob's Red Mill 
(http://www.bobsredmill.com/)
Whole Grain Store, Restaurant and Bakery
5000 SE International Way
Milwaukie, OR 97222

When you go, bring containers or prepare to fill yours up 
when you get home because the bulk section is the best.  
In fact, I'll probably be there too. ;) 

Cheers to less frequent gluten-free baking disasters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment