Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm a cliche'-Part Two

On my quest of Portlandia self-discovery,
I have realized that I too love to find new things to pickle and can.
Pickles...
Salt and vinegar...
When I was little, I thought that my mom was a bit nutty.
She loved anything with a little salt and vinegar...
...expecially with it was on a chip or used to pickle.

If my mom could find a way to pickle mustard,
then that would be the perfect pickled item.
She lo-o-o-o-ves mustard as much as pickles.
Is she gets desperate for some pickled mustard,
she can head over to the Portlandia website
and the We Can Pickle That! application.
You can pickle anything and it doesn't even mess up your kitchen!
 
No surprise...I pickled a bit this summer....
 Beets for Momma...

  Pickles...Duh!

 
Onions...I know, strange, but they came highly recommended
from the Farmer's Market.
Murphy would love a little bit of pickled cat! 
Gross, I know...but it's really true.
Cats are his nemesis...
He'd like them better in a jar and spiced up with herbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment