Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Felt Like Home

 
Have you ever been somewhere new and instantly felt right at home?
You've never met anyone there before...
never seen their faces,
but you felt like you could've known them your whole life?
It's an amazing feeling to be surrounded by people who have the same passions.
That's exactly how I felt walking into the dog bed-sewing/stuffing party.
I didn't know anyone.
But I knew their hearts.
That's really all I need to know about someone.
Their heart is a beacon into their true nature, their true spirit and soul.
These are very beautiful hearts.
Being around them, filled my love bucket for days.
 We had just a few beds to make...
 The task is easily tackled with stories, laughter, and a few four legged friends cheering us on.

 Tada! Plenty of beds to keep Fidos comfy throughout the Spring,
and plenty more to be stuffed in the future.
Have a mentioned that I just love Fences for Fido
and every single person involved with them?
Yeah, I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment