Friday, September 21, 2012

Sassy Boots

I've got my sassy boots on...
...so watch out world, these boots are kickin' booty!
This week has been kicking me down,
but today I'm taking it all back.
I'm climbing back up,
and nothing is going to stand in my way,
'cause my sassy boots are on.

Walking around today, I pictured myself like this...

...but instead of sassy pants, I've got on my sassy boots.
click, click, click...
My sassy boots...














Today really changed things for me...
No, the students weren't any different.
I still had many challenges...
I mean, it was still a Friday with hundreds of middle school students,
but somehow it was different.
Oh, yeah...I felt sassy...
...and nothin' in the world was going to stand in my way today.

I smiled bigger, strutted a little more, and clicked my way through the day.
With each click of my heel, I pictured myself as the sassy-pants kid.

At least now I know how to change things around.
Sure, I might still have a bad day...even with my boots on...
...but at least with the boots, my attitude will be sassy.

So, this is my advice...
If you need to change the way your week is going,
go ahead, put on something sassy...
Sassy pants, sassy boots, and a sassy attitude will do wonders.
And watch out world,
when we've all got our sassy on, there is nothing we can't do.

Now go! Get out and strut around in your sassy pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment