Thursday, August 16, 2012

Time to make the monsters.

I promised.  I must try.

Ice-Bat & Wage NEW!
Ugly Dolls






I wish that it was time to make the donuts...remember those commercials?
Let me jog your memory a bit.

Dang. Now I want a donut.

This is just one of the reasons why it's good that I don't have cable...
I see it, I want to eat it. 
Bad. Bad.

But today it's not about donuts (dang it), it's about monsters.  But these aren't just any monsters...they're cute monsters.

Late last week, I met a dear friend and her two fantastic boys for coffee and a little playing.  Of course, a little coffee and a couple shops later, and me being a sucker for a cutie with a birthday coming up...
I said, "Oh I could totally make that!"

He replied, with bright eager eyes, "Really?!"
"Yep.  I could totally make that."
"What about these ones?" he asked, while holding up two more.
"Yep."
"Are you sure?"
"What are you doubting me?"  I teased.

Actually, I had a little smidgen of doubt myself. 
But once you say something like that to a kid, you're committed. 
You have to do it.

Challenge accepted.

I'm going to try to make "Uglier Monsters."
Let the cutting begin...

And pinning and stitching...



Then, some major stitching...bring it on!

Now, repeat.  Two more times. Different monsters...different challenges = 3 cool dudes.
They're just too cool to hang out indoors...

Now you guys are just showing off...
Pretty cute for 3 "Uglier Monsters" huh?  :0)
Challenge complete.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment